“Top 200 Most Important Verbs you should learn and use in English” by Coach Karyme ❤️
This is the top 200 most important verbs you should learn and use in English. If you are learning English it would be useful to learn these popular verbs first.
A verb is a word that shows action, occurrence, or state of being. There are many more verbs of course.
Here you have some of them:
Accept, Achieve, Admit, Affect, Afford, Agree, Allow, Answer, Apply, Argue, Arrange, Arrive, Ask, Avoid, Become, Begin, Believe, Build, Buy, Call.
However, here you have these 25 most common verbs are all one-syllable words.
This list is indicative only and actual words may change over time.
List of verbs that start with A with sentence examples.
- Accept: I accept your apology.
- Accuse: Barbara accused me of lying.
- Achieve: Bernie achieved remarkable results at work.
- Acknowledge: My mother-in-law after being released from the hospital acknowledged receiving assistance.
- Acquire: Tom acquired many new friends going to the Gym.
- Adapt: Margaret adapted herself to her new life in Spain.
- Add: My daddy added a room to my house.
- Adjust: I felt I had adjusted to the idea of being a mother very well.
- Admire: He admired the way she had coped with life….
- Admit: Peter admitted his errors.
- Adopt: Our boss liked your idea and adopted it.
- Adore: My daughter adores her grandfather.
- Advise: Doctors advised that he should be transferred to a private room..
- Afford: My parents can’t even afford a new refrigerator. They don’t have enough money.
- Agree: I see your point but I’m not sure I agree with you.
It’s time to start making your English EPIC!
Coach Karyme ❤️
Fill the form and we will immediately send you the file of the:
“Top 200 Most Important Verbs you should learn and use in English”